At HOPE, we appreciate all forms of help, and if you believe in the work we do and would like to contribute by making a donation, then please feel free to give us a call, on 0113 249 2397.
How can you help?
You can make a donation at anytime to HOPE by cash, cheque or bank transfer. Please make your cheque payable to HOPE, and drop it in or post it to HOPE, 8a Coronation Parade, Leeds, LS15 0AY.
A monthly standing order is a great way of supporting HOPE! It also allows us to plan ahead, knowing we have a regular income.
How it works;
- First, go to the ‘easyfundraiser’ website (www.easyfundraiser.org.uk) and sign up for free. Once you sign up you will have your account, simply search for HOPE and assign as your charity you would like to support.
- Choose a link to any of the 2,700+ retailers (e.g. Amazon, M&S, Asda) to be taken to the retails own website.
- Shop as normal, after you've checked out, the retailer will make a free donation to your good cause and it won't cost you a penny extra!
Many of our members/supporters donate to us through our gift box scheme, which is actually really easy! We’ll simply send you a small money box for you to put your spare change in, and when it’s full, you return it to HOPE! All those coppers add up!
Jars for Change!!!
“We can do amazing things with your small change”
THANK YOU – HOPE
Registered Charity: 1096626
Legacies are left through the donor’s will, or simply by a declaration of the executors with instructions as to how and which charity the legacy is to be distributed to. Charitable legacies reduce the amount of inheritance tax due from the estate.
There are two types of legacy:
- Residuary bequests. This legacy means that once the family and loved ones have been provided for, the remainder or a proportion of the deceased’s estate is pledged to one or more charities.
- Pecuniary bequests. This legacy means that the deceased pledges a specific sum of money to a particular charity.
If this is something you would like to discuss, please speak with your family and solicitor. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone at HOPE, please call us on 0113 249 3597.
Gift in Lieu of Flowers
This is a very touching gift, and apart from making a financial difference, it has a lot of meaning. Several families of HOPE have gifted money in lieu of flowers at a loved ones’ funeral, and, if this is something you would like to discuss, we will be more than happy to help. Simply give us a call on 0113 249 3597.
Thank you for your support!